Sunday, August 26, 2007

Jagos vodka cream liqueur

Mmmm this is good. Jogos is a mix of Blackwood vodka, cream, vanilla, and other natural flavors. Produced by Blackwood distillers, and created by the co producer of Bailey's. I picked this up on a whim and I am glad I did. There is a a Chai Cream Liqueur made by Voyant that mixes really really well together, it also goes well over ice cream.

Jagos on ice is nice, in fact I am drinking some right now. It makes for a nice sipping liqueur, it also mixes great with Kahlua and makes a nice substitute to Bailey's Irish cream. It has a proof of 34.

Conclusion: This is one tasty liqueur and I mean really tasty, one of the best I have every had. I defenently recommend trying it as a substiture for Bailey's or other cream liqueurs. As it turns out it even works in car bombs (the drink). An enthusiastic 8.8 out of 10.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hah, damn. this review makes this drink sound like a delicous ice cream-like drink, mmmmmmh. I have to wonder if the typos are caused my the drink or just lack of proof reading.

Hat said...

a little from columb A and a little from columb B. :)

Chris said...

haha hat is right it was in fact a little of both. I am actualy having some more now. It is amazing how many different things I can use this with. I just had some drizzeled over vinilla bean ice cream after letting it sit in teh freeze for 30 minuites to get a thicker consistancy. Mmmmmm.