Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pabst Blue Ribbon beer

I have gotten few emails now asking why most of the drinks so far have been high rated ones. Well thats because with the site relaunch we wanted to put our best foot forward. That and we have been so excited here at ChrisDrinks.com we made a rather large Bevmo purchase of some of our favorite things. But all good things must come to an end, so without further ado, Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Wow, where do I start with this one. I had the unfortunate experience of drinking some of these when a friend of mine in college felt like saving a few dollars and got a 12 pack of these guys in cans, not bottles. As I was thirsty and there was nothing else around I though to myself, "Why the hell not." After about 1 beer i could think of about 100 reasons why not.

The taste. If you have ever wondered what your own urine probably tastes like look no further. This beer offends all 5, no, dare I say 6 senses. When the putrid biel in that can hit my tongue I am sure the Jedi's felt that one. I mean honestly if there was a bottle of Draino sitting oh the counter next to a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon I would likely... well you get the point. So lets just get this over with.

Conclusion: ...Just don't do it. As far as cheap lousy beer goes you have plenty of options, Budweiser Select is only a dollar or 2 more and is much better. But this abomination unto the lord gets a, "you've earned this" 1 out of 10.

No comments: